Dental implants are designed to work and feel like natural teeth, fixed in place, allowing you to eat, speak, brush, and smile as usual. You’ll want your implants to be highly sophisticated, which means they’re well designed, natural looking, comfortable, and at the same time: low maintenance.
Sounds like a tall order, right? Dental implants in Pittsburgh are not only possible, they’re being requested every day. You’ll want to find a dentist experienced in implant restorations such as Severns. Our qualified implant experts have a proud history of performing successful dental implant treatments for patients just like you.
What’s your bottom line?
Which brings us to cost. Because of the high degree of customization that goes into dental implant treatment, we recommend an initial consultation to assess your individual needs. Then we’ll devise a treatment plan including the following:
- Estimated number of appointments: this varies based on your dental history and needs
- What to expect with the procedure and follow up appointments
- How you’ll be notified in the event a change is needed
- Insurance options: increasingly, companies are providing coverage. If your does not, ask about an allowance toward the treatment that is equal to the cost of a bridge or dentures.
- Financing and payment options
Dental implants are an investment in your quality of life. You’ll benefit from a renewed ability to eat, speak, participate in life, and smile with confidence! Call Severns today to inquire about a consultation to discuss your dental implant.